Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour open
SLAVIA MUSEUM AND STADIUM TOUR are open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This applies to weekends when the home match of the A-team of SK Slavia Praha is not scheduled in Fortuna Arena. If a home game falls on a given weekend, Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour remain closed.
We will publish the opening hours for the month of NOVEMBER at the end of October.
In case of any questions regarding opening hours, tickets or vouchers feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Opening hours in October
- SATURDAY 30 SEPTEMBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SUNDAY 1 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SATURDAY 7 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SUNDAY 8 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SATURDAY 14 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SUNDAY 15 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SATURDAY 21 OCTOBER: CLOSED / MATCH SK SLAVIA PRAHA - 1. FC SLOVÁCKO
- SUNDAY 22 OCTOBER: CLOSED
- SATURDAY 28 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
- SUNDAY 29 OCTOBER: OPEN 10:00 - 18:00
Tickets and gift vouchers
Gift vouchers for Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour can be also purchased in the Fanshop at the stadium.
You can also buy a regular adult ticket for 200 CZK, a child ticket (6-15 y.o., 50 CZK) and family ticket 2+2 (400 CZK). Family ticket includes 2 adults and 2 children under 15. Children under 6 enjoy a free entry.
Gift vouchers for Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour can be also purchased online at proslavisty.cz.
The admission tickets to Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour are also available at ticket office near Entrance 4 within their opening hours. These opening hours are here.
Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour
Experience the story of the Slavia star! Eleven stops, eleven unique red-and-white experiences! Enjoy the visit of legendary Eden – home stadium of the oldest Czech club in the best possible way. Have a look at players´ dressing room that was used by the stars of Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Arsenal or Leicester.
Have a same look at the pitch from the bench as any Slavia player, explore the premises for press conferences and post-match media interviews or have a look at the pitch and background from the highest stadium floor. Stadium Tour includes a visit to the largest football museum in the country.
The exhibition premises are situated on two floors, the gallery of unique football shirts leads to the fourth floor of the most modern football stadium in the Czech Republic. Slavia Museum covers 1,200 square meters and offers more than 1,200 exhibits. Most of them are exhibited and shown to the public, a part of them is stored in the Slavia archive. The exhibitions are regularly amended and updated.
The newest memorabilia include the trophies for the league champions and Cup winners in the 2020/2021 season and the UEFA Europa League campaign in the same season.
The new items include artefacts from the UEFA Europa Conference League from the current season and the key to the capital city of Prague, which Slavia is in possession of after a 4-0 derby win over Sparta (October 23, 2022).
Visitors can move around the stadium on their own and set their own rhythm of the tour. Signs with indicators of the direction of the tour are placed along the entire route, so no one will get lost in Eden.
STADIUM TOUR Route:
- Stadium entrance and Slavia Museum on the ground floor
- TV footbridge on the 4th floor
- Family Room – facilities for the families of players
- Press centre on the 3rd floor
- Presidential box on the 2nd floor
- Slavia Museum on the 1st floor
- VIP Box
- Grandstand and Club Floor
- The Pitch and the substitute benches
- Presidential corridor
- Guest dressing room and mix zone
The most precious exhibits
- FRANTIŠEK PLÁNÍČKA´S GOALKEEPING JERSEY
- František Plánička captained Czechoslovakia in this jersey in the final of FIFA World Cup 1934 in Italy. There were seven other Slavia players in this national team.
- MITROPA CUP
- The replica of Mitropa Cup won by Slavia in 1938. The trophy was lifted by captain Ferdinard Daučík who became FC Barcelona coach twelve years later. Slavia eliminated Beogradski SK, Ambrosiana (Internazionale), Genoa CFC and Ferencvárosi on their way to the triumph. Mitropa Cup was the most prestigious European club competition in the first half of the 20th century.
- TROPHY FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2020/2021
- Slavia thrashed Plzeň 5-1 in Round 30 of FORTUNA:LIGA and stamped the third league title in a row. Jindřich Trpišovský´s charges kicked-off the game knowing that the champions´ trophy is theirs because none of the opponents could catch them up. The third title in a row, the fourth one in last five years and the twenty-first one in total, was sealed when Sparta had drawn away in Liberec earlier on that day.
- MOL CUP 2022/2023
- On May 3, 2023, in the final of the domestic cup, the players of Slavia beat Sparta 2:0 in the derby and, under the leadership of coach Jindřich Trpišovský, won the fourth trophy for first place in the domestic cup.
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019/2020 ARTEFACTS
- The Red-and-Whites qualified for the group stage of UEFA Champions League for the second time in their history after 12 years. They were drawn in the group with Internazionale, Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona.
- UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE 2020/2021 ARTEFACTS
- Slavia reached UEFA Europa League quarter-finals again after two years. In the spring part of the competition the Red-and-Whites eliminated Leicester City FC and Rangers FC. The end of the journey came in the tie against Arsenal.
TICKET PRICE LIST
- STANDARD 200 CZK / DISCOUNTED 150 CZK
- CHILD 6 -15 YEARS
- STANDARD 50 CZK / DISCOUNTED FREE
- FAMILY 2 + 2 (2 adults plus 2 children under 15)
- STANDARD 400 CZK / DISCOUNTED 300 CZK
Discount tickets provided to:
- Season ticket holders
- Members of the Union of Friends and Fanclub
- People over 65
- Students (against their ISIC card)
- Disability identification card holders (ZTP, ZTP/P) and their accompaniment
- Children under 6
- Families with kids where at least one member of the family is a season ticket holder or a member of the Union of Friends or Fanclub
Individual discounts cannot be combined! Choose the discount you plan to apply!
Group guided tours
- PRE-ORDERED SCHOOL GROUPS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
- GROUPS WITH CHILDREN UNDER 15: 50 CZK PER PERSON (CHILD)
- GROUPS WITH STUDENTS FROM 15 YEARS OLD (SCHOOL GROUPS): 150 CZK PER PERSON (STUDENT)
- PEDAGOGICAL ACCOMPANYING IS FREE
- THIS TYPE OF TOUR MUST BE ORDERED IN ADVANCE
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A COMMENTARY TOUR WITH A GUIDE, CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Slavia Museum is situated inside FORTUNA ARENA in Eden. Our address: U Slavie street 1540/2a, Prague 10, 100 00. The entrance to our museum is in the middle of J. W. Madden's stand found opposite the shopping centre Eden. The tickets may be purchased online at Ticketportal or at our ticket office near entrance 4 (ticket offices near the railway track) during the museum opening hours.