Slavia Museum temporarily closed!
Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour are temporarily closed due to the First Team’s match and training schedule. We would like to open the museum to public by the end of the year, if the epidemic allows. We plan to organise guided tours with Slavia legends on 7-9 December. Follow our websites and social network accounts for more information.
Tickets, vouchers, gift vouchers and EDENka
You can buy gift vouchers for the Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour directly at the stadium at the Slavia Fanshop. There is a regular ticket (CZK 200), a family ticket 2 plus 2 (CZK 400) and a children's ticket for children age 6 to 15 (CZK 50) on sale. Children under the age of 6 have free entry. The owners of EDENka also have free entry to the Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour – take your card with you and present it to the museum staff upon entry. Old Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour gift vouchers and vouchers purchased at Slevomat are still valid until December 31st, 2021.
Conditions of entry to the premises of Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour
In addition to a valid ticket (voucher, gift voucher or EDENka), visitors must wear a respirator throughout the tour. Thank you for following this measure during your stay! We kindly look forward to your visit.
Stadium Tour and Slavia Museum
Experience the story of the Slavia star! Eleven stops, eleven unique red-and-white experiences! Enjoy the visit of legendary Eden – home stadium of the oldest Czech club in the best possible way. Have a look at players´ dressing room that was used by the stars of Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Arsenal or Leicester. Have a same look at the pitch from the bench as any Slavia player, explore the premises for press conferences and post-match media interviews or have a look at the pitch and background from the highest stadium floor. Stadium Tour includes a visit to the largest football museum in the country.
The exhibition premises are situated on two floors, the gallery of unique football shirts leads to the fourth floor of the most modern football stadium in the Czech Republic. Slavia Museum covers 1,200 square meters and offers more than 1,200 exhibits. Most of them are exhibited and shown to the public, a part of them is stored in the Slavia archive. The exhibitions are regularly amended and updated.
The newest memorabilia include the trophies for the league champions and Cup winners in the 2020/2021 season and the UEFA Europa League campaign in the same season.
Visitors can move around the stadium on their own and set their own rhythm of the tour. Signs with indicators of the direction of the tour are placed along the entire route, so no one will get lost in Eden.
STADIUM TOUR Route:
- Stadium entrace and Slavia Museum on the ground floor
- TV footbridge on the 4th floor
- Family Room – facilities for the families of players
- Press centre on the 3rd floor
- Presidential box on the 2nd floor
- Slavia Museum on the 1st floor
- VIP Box
- Grandstand and Club Floor
- The Pitch and the substitute benches
- Presidential corridor
- Guest dressing room and mix zone
The most precious exhibits
- FRANTIŠEK PLÁNÍČKA´S GOALKEEPING JERSEY
- František Plánička captained Czechoslovakia in this jersey in the final of FIFA World Cup 1934 in Italy. There were seven other Slavia players in this national team.
- MITROPA CUP
- The replica of Mitropa Cup won by Slavia in 1938. The trophy was lifted by captain Ferdinard Daučík who became FC Barcelona coach twelve years later. Slavia eliminated Beogradski SK, Ambrosiana (Internazionale), Genoa CFC and Ferencvárosi on their way to the triumph. Mitropa Cup was the most prestigious European club competition in the first half of the 20th century.
- TROPHY FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2020/2021
- Slavia thrashed Plzeň 5-1 in Round 30 of FORTUNA:LIGA and stamped the third league title in a row. Jindřich Trpišovský´s charges kicked-off the game knowing that the champions´ trophy is theirs because none of the opponents could catch them up. The third title in a row, the fourth one in last five years and the twenty-first one in total, was sealed when Sparta had drawn away in Liberec earlier on that day.
- MOL CUP 2020/2021
- On 20th May 2021 Slavia celebrated the prestigious double again just after two years! Apart from their league triumph the Red-and-Whites reached the Czech Cup final in which they defeated Plzeň 1-0. They lifted the MOL Cup trophy for the third time in four years.
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019/2020 ARTEFACTS
- The Red-and-Whites qualified for the group stage of UEFA Champions League for the second time in their history after 12 years. They were drawn in the group with Internazionale, Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona.
- UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE 2020/2021 ARTEFACTS
- Slavia reached UEFA Europa League quarter-finals again after two years. In the spring part of the competition the Red-and-Whites eliminated Leicester City FC and Rangers FC. The end of the journey came in the tie against Arsenal.
TICKET PRICE LIST
|ADULT||200 CZK||150 CZK|
|CHILD 6 -15 YEARS||50 CZK||FREE|
|FAMILY 2 + 2||400 CZK||300 CZK|
Discount tickets provided to:
- Season ticket holders
- Members of the Union of Friends and Fanclub
- People over 65
- Students (against their ISIC card)
- Disability identification card holders (ZTP, ZTP/P) and their accompaniment
- Children under 6
- Families with kids where at least one member of the family is a season ticket holder or a member of the Union of Friends or Fanclub
- EDENka card holders can visit the museum free of charge
PRE-ORDERED SCHOOL GROUPS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) WITH CHILDREN UNDER 15: 50 CZK PER PERSON (CHILD), PEDAGOGICAL ACCOMPANYING IS FREE. THIS TYPE OF TOUR MUST BE ORDERED IN ADVANCE VIA E-MAIL email@example.com
Slavia Museum is situated inside Sinobo Stadium in Eden. Our address: U Slavie street 1540/2a, Prague 10, 100 00. The entrance to our museum is in the middle of J.W.Madden's stand found opposite the shopping centre Eden. The tickets may be purchased online at Ticketportal or at our ticket office near entrance 4 (ticket offices near the railway track) during the museum opening hours.