Stadium Tour and Slavia Museum
Experience the story of the Slavia star! Eleven stops, eleven unique red-and-white experiences! Enjoy the visit of legendary Eden – home stadium of the oldest Czech club in the best possible way. Have a look at players´ dressing room that was used by the stars of Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Arsenal or Leicester. Have a same look at the pitch from the bench as any Slavia player, explore the premises for press conferences and post-match media interviews or have a look at the pitch and background from the highest stadium floor. Stadium Tour includes a visit to the largest football museum in the country.
The exhibition premises are situated on two floors, the gallery of unique football shirts leads to the fourth floor of the most modern football stadium in the Czech Republic. Slavia Museum covers 1,200 square meters and offers more than 1,200 exhibits. Most of them are exhibited and shown to the public, a part of them is stored in the Slavia archive. The exhibitions are regularly amended and updated.
The newest memorabilia include the trophies for the league champions and Cup winners in the 2020/2021 season and the UEFA Europa League campaign in the same season.
Visitors can move around the stadium on their own and set their own rhythm of the tour. Signs with indicators of the direction of the tour are placed along the entire route, so no one will get lost in Eden.
STADIUM TOUR Route:
- Stadium entrace and Slavia Museum on the ground floor
- TV footbridge on the 4th floor
- Family Room – facilities for the families of players
- Press centre on the 3rd floor
- Presidential box on the 2nd floor
- Slavia Museum on the 1st floor
- VIP Box
- Grandstand and Club Floor
- The Pitch and the substitute benches
- Presidential corridor and garage
- Guest dressing room and mix zone
The most precious exhibits
- FRANTIŠEK PLÁNÍČKA´S GOALKEEPING JERSEY
- František Plánička captained Czechoslovakia in this jersey in the final of FIFA World Cup 1934 in Italy. There were seven other Slavia players in this national team.
- MITROPA CUP
- The replica of Mitropa Cup won by Slavia in 1938. The trophy was lifted by captain Ferdinard Daučík who became FC Barcelona coach twelve years later. Slavia eliminated Beogradski SK, Ambrosiana (Internazionale), Genoa CFC and Ferencvárosi on their way to the triumph. Mitropa Cup was the most prestigious European club competition in the first half of the 20th century.
- TROPHY FOR THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2020/2021
- Slavia thrashed Plzeň 5-1 in Round 30 of FORTUNA:LIGA and stamped the third league title in a row. Jindřich Trpišovský´s charges kicked-off the game knowing that the champions´ trophy is theirs because none of the opponents could catch them up. The third title in a row, the fourth one in last five years and the twenty-first one in total, was sealed when Sparta had drawn away in Liberec earlier on that day.
- MOL CUP 2020/2021
- On 20th May 2021 Slavia celebrated the prestigious double again just after two years! Apart from their league triumph the Red-and-Whites reached the Czech Cup final in which they defeated Plzeň 1-0. They lifted the MOL Cup trophy for the third time in four years.
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2019/2020 ARTEFACTS
- The Red-and-Whites qualified for the group stage of UEFA Champions League for the second time in their history after 12 years. They were drawn in the group with Internazionale, Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona.
- UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE 2020/2021 ARTEFACTS
- Slavia reached UEFA Europa League quarter-finals again after two years. In the spring part of the competition the Red-and-Whites eliminated Leicester City FC and Rangers FC. The end of the journey came in the tie against Arsenal.
Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour open only until August 1!
Use the last two Fridays and weekends to come have a look at champions‘ trophies and other artifacts at the Slavia Museum and walk the Stadium Tour. It will be open until Sunday, August 1. After that, the Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour will be temporarily closed to the public again.
The route of the Stadium Tour and the Slavia Museum exhibition spaces are largely connected to the facilities of the first team, which is entering the new football season 2021/2022. In August, Slavia will not only play the first domestic league match, but also a key battle to advance to the UEFA Champions League group stage. Sunday, August 1, will be the last day, when the Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour stays open to the public in the current regime.
After that, the museum premises and the tour of the stadium will be temporarily closed again.
Opening hours in JULY and AUGUST:
FRIDAY 23.7. 10:00 - 18:00
SATURDAY 24.7. 10:00 - 18:00
SUNDAY 25.7. 10:00 - 18:00
FRIDAY 30.7. 10:00 - 18:00
SATURDAY 31.7. 10:00 - 18:00
SUNDAY 1.8. 10:00 - 18:00
Sale of tickets and gift vouchers
Online via Ticketportal here. All discounts when buying online can be applied only after adding a regular ticket or a family ticket to the shopping cart!
At the Slavia Fanshop in Eden, new gift vouchers for the Slava Museum and the Stadium Tour are on sale (regular ticket / Children's ticket / Family ticket 2 + 2). These vouchers are valid until December 31, 2022.
The validity of previously issued gift vouchers to the Slavia Museum and Stadium Tour as well as vouchers from Slevomat remains extended until 31 December 2021.
TICKET PRICE LIST
|ADULT||200 CZK||150 CZK|
|CHILD 6 -15 YEARS||50 CZK||FREE|
|FAMILY 2 + 2||400 CZK||300 CZK|
Owners of permanent tickets, members of the Friends Club and Slavia Fan Club, seniors over 65, students (upon presentation of the ISIC card), children under 6, and families with children where at least one of them holds a permanent ticket or is entitled to discounted admission.
PRE-ORDERED SCHOOL GROUPS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) WITH CHILDREN UNDER 15: 50 CZK PER PERSON (CHILD), PEDAGOGICAL ACCOMPANYING IS FREE. THIS TYPE OF TOUR MUST BE ORDERED IN ADVANCE VIA E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Slavia Museum is situated inside Sinobo Stadium in Eden. Our address: U Slavie street 1540/2a, Prague 10, 100 00. The entrance to our museum is in the middle of J.W.Madden's stand found opposite the shopping centre Eden. The tickets may be purchased online at Ticketportal or at our ticket office near entrance 4 (ticket offices near the railway track) during the museum opening hours.