2023/24 season tickets sold out
2023/24 season tickets are sold out. No more season tickets are available for sale.
If you did not have a 2022/23 season ticket, you need to go to the Fortuna Arena box offices to validate your season ticket. This means you cannot have any form of season ticket without coming to the box office, be it the card or in the app, if you did not have a 2022/23 season ticket.
The season ticket includes:
- Europa League 3rd qualifying round
- Pre-purchase right for European competitions tickets
- discount on European competition tickets
- all FORTUNA: LIGA home games including the play-off stage
- all Czech FA Cup home games excluding the final
- all friendlies, reserve and women team games including the Women’s Champions League
- discount on Slavia Museum tickets
- next season ticket pre-purchase rights, provided you meet the attendance requirements as stipulated in the article below
- current season seat reservation
- Now you can leave your seat to a friend for a game simply by typing in his or her e-mail to receive a single entry ticket.
- You can cancel your seat for a game, if you cannot come, but 48 hours before the kick-off at the latest.
- If you miss 3 or more games without cancelling your seat or leaving it to a friend, you lose your pre-purchase right for the next season ticket.
- The season ticket is non-transferable and each ticket is issued for a real name.
- Now you can leave your seat to a friend for a game simply by typing in his or her e-mail to receive a single-entry ticket.
- If you are a 2022/23 season ticket holder and buy your new season ticket via the SLAVIA app, it will be automatically validated (no need to go to the box office for validation).
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.