The last preparatory match against FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce - Vráble kicks off on Sunday, 4th February at 3:00 PM. We would like to inform fans that, due to the charitable nature of the match, permanent tickets are not valid, and each match attendee must purchase a ticket. The general media partner of the match is the MAFRA company.
Organizational information regarding tickets
- Tickets can be purchased through the SLAVIA app, online on the Ticketportal website, or at the cash desks at entrance No. 4 during their opening hours.
- Cash desks at entrance No. 2 will be closed on Sunday.
- Every attendee, including children, must have a valid ticket to their seat.
- The basic ticket price is 100 Czech Koruna, and fans can choose to contribute a higher amount during purchase, with options of 200, 500, and 1000 Koruna.
Season ticket holders
- Season tickets are not valid for this match; we kindly ask every fan to purchase a ticket.
- This match does not count towards the 3x and done quota. Due to this, it is not possible to unregister or donate your seat for this match.
- Ticket reservations for season ticket seats ended on January 31st; currently, it is possible to purchase tickets for available seats in open sale.
Special refreshments in the fan zone
- Our fan zone #SlaviaFest will open its gates at 12:00 PM.
- You can look forward to refreshments from food trucks such as Prague Jerk Station with burgers, tacos, and fries, Steel & Wood with chicken wings, burgers, BBQ, and tacos, and Black Fries with crispy fries.
- If you crave something sweet, Donuter.cz has prepared donuts in Slavia colors and other varieties for you.
- If you want to enjoy an afternoon coffee, you will have this option at the Coffee truck.
- At other stands, you can have minced meat and fries.
- Come and taste Slovak halušky with cabbage, specially prepared for this match against the Slovak opponent! The halušky stand will also offer gyros.
Teqball and subsoccer in the fan zone
- You can come to the fan zone to try subsoccer and warm up with teqball.
- In the fan zone, you will find a fan shop stand with scarves and other small souvenirs.
- DJ Jakub Kocian will provide the musical accompaniment.
Two Air zones
- You will find an Air zone not only in front of entrance No. 2 but also in front of entrance No. 4.
- Air zones serve as spaces for fans with the option to purchase refreshments (at entrance No. 2) and also for smokers during halftime.
- You can use the Air zone areas from the 30th minute to the 70th minute.
- We ask fans to use the designated Air zones for smoking during the match. Security agency members in marked vests will patrol the corridors and remind offenders of the smoking ban inside Fortuna Arena. Fans are reminded that violation of this provision in the Fortuna Arena Visitor Regulations may result in a fine of 10,000 Czech Koruna.
- Fans are also reminded that for security reasons, it is not possible to leave the Air zone beyond the fenced area and return to the match.
Winter collection in the fan shop!
Program at the stadium
Refreshments at the stadium
- Stands 11, 14, 15, 16, and 17 will be open for the match.
- The stands will offer sausages, minced meat, Nuremberg sausages, fried cheese in a roll, hot dogs, fries, and popcorn.
- If you want to have coffee, the café at entrance No. 1 will be open.
- You can warm up with tea and mulled wine at all stands.
- A deposit for a returnable cup for hot and cold drinks is 60 Czech Koruna.
- Returning the cup deposit is cashless.
- Fans are reminded that at all stands, payment can be made by card, and only some stands accept cash. These stands are marked with signs indicating card-only payment.
- Exclusively cashless stands are marked in red on the map. We believe that the transition to card-only payment at the stands will speed up the process of purchasing refreshments and servicing fans in a shorter time.
- The cup deposit can also be returned cashless! At stands where both cash and cashless payment are accepted, both options for cup return, cashless and cash, will be possible. Only cashless cup returns will be possible at cashless stands in the corridor and in the fan zones at entrances 2 and 4. For cashless cup return, have your payment card ready, and the deposit will be refunded and credited within two working days.