FORTUNA ARENA - VISITING REGULATIONS
Section 1: General Provisions
1. These Visiting Regulations are a regulation published by Eden Arena, a.s., U Slavie 1540/2a, Vršovice, 100 00 Prague 10, Id number: 29413001 (hereinafter referred to as the “Owner”), which outline the basic binding rules of conduct for all visitors to FORTUNA ARENA (hereinafter referred to as the “Arena” or the “stadium”) who enter the Arena premises and use the Arena´s facilities.
2. The purpose of these Visiting Regulations is primarily to ensure the health, safety and the protection of property and to maintain order throughout the stadium, as well as to provide, if possible, ideal conditions during all events that take place in the Arena. The aim of the Stadium’s Visiting Regulations is also to ensure a pleasant sporting and social atmosphere throughout the stadium. By purchasing a ticket or/and by entering the Arena for any event organized in the Arena, each visitor acknowledges that he/she was made aware of these Visiting Regulations, and that he/she fully understands and gives unconditional consent to them which encompasses the full contents of these Visiting Regulations and all there conditions. He/she also pledges to respect them at all times and to abide by them and he/she understands that he/she is fully bound by them and explicitly agrees to settle any and all possible contractual fines in accordance with section 6 article 3.
3. The Arena is located in Prague 10 – Vršovice district, between Vladivostocká Street and Pod Altánem Street, enclosed on the west side by U Slavie Street.
4. The term Visiting Regulations is identical to the term Operating Regulations.
Section 2: Arena
1. The Arena serves the public for the organization of social events (football matches, concerts, etc.) and its Owner exclusively decides on how it is to be used.
2. The public may enter the Arena´s premises only with the consent of the Owner, only at the times stipulated in these Visiting Regulations or, in exceptional cases, by another decision by the stadium’s owner, and only in accordance with the terms set out in these Visiting Regulations.
3. These Visiting Regulations are binding on all persons using the Arena for their own events on the basis of a separate contract concluded for a specific purpose, as well as on all these persons’ guests.
4. In addition to the Arena’s owner, the organizing or security service and also the police within its statutory powers are entitled to ensure that the Visiting Regulations are complied with and respected.
Section 3: Being present in the Arena
1. Only persons who have a valid ticket issued by the Owner or by a person authorized to do so by the Owner, or those possessing other valid proof that entitles them to entry, or persons who demonstrate their entitlement to be in the stadium in another way may enter and be present in the stadium. Each person inside the Arena is required, upon request by the Owner, organizing or security service or the police, to demonstrate their entitlement for being inside the Arena by producing a valid ticket or other proof entitling them to be there. Anyone unable to prove their entitlement to being present in the stadium will be escorted from the Arena. Once leaving the Arena, all tickets cease to be valid; this also applies to season ticket holders in respect of re-entry entitlement on a specific match day.
2. The Arena is always open to the public at least one hour prior to the start of an event until one hour after the end of that event, unless stated otherwise by the Owner of the Arena due to organizational reasons.
3. Visitors are required to occupy only the seat that is explicitly indicated on the ticket for that particular event. In the case of a sporting event at the stadium, the fans and supporters of the visiting team are required to stay in the sector specified by the Owner of the Arena that has been set aside for the supporters of the visiting team and to respect any and all organizational instructions given by the organizing or security service or police officers.
4. For legitimate reasons, the organizer is entitled to determine that some sections of the stadium require the purchase of special tickets and/or access to these areas is restricted conditioned on up front conditions (regarding club membership, admission without external marking of the designated club., etc.).
5. For safety reasons and in order to avert danger, visitors are required, upon an instruction issued by the organizing or security service or police officers, to take seats other than those indicated on their tickets, including in a different sector. The same also applies to visitors who arrive after the event has started. This provision does not entitle the ticket holder to any claim/obligation regarding reducing/increasing the entrance fee.
6. Persons who are obviously under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances, as well as persons who threaten the safety of persons and property located in the Arena, lose their entitlement to be in the Arena and may be escorted from the premises of the Arena at any time by the organizing or security service or police officers.
7. The operator is entitled to sell tickets for at risk events only upon the presentation of an identity card (identity card, passport or driver's license), where the date of birth and the name of the ticket holder are printed on the ticket. Entry into the Arena will then be allowed at the entrance check only upon the presentation of an identity card, where the information on the card must match the information printed on the ticket or on a season ticket.
Section 4: Entry inspection/examination
1. At the entrance to the Arena, each visitor is required, without request, to show and during his/her stay throughout the Arena, on request, to allow the organizing or security service to check his/her ticket or other proof entitling him/her entry into the Arena. Based on a request by the organizing or security service, each visitor is obliged to prove their identity by an identity card or other proof of identity at the entrance to the Arena or during his/her stay throughout the Arena. Any visitor that is not be able to confirm his/her identity may be escorted out or not allowed entry into the Arena.
2. The forgery, copying or alteration of tickets is strictly forbidden. Holders of such tickets shall be denied entry into the Arena. Tickets cannot be exchanged and any paid entrance fee will not be refunded. The full text of the rules regarding the use of tickets can be found on the reverse side of each legally purchased ticket.
3. Each visitor is obliged to submit to an entry inspection and examination regarding their entrance into the stadium, and during his/her stay at the stadium, each visitor is also obliged to submit to an inspection executed by members of the organizing or security service, as well as by the police. This entry inspection is especially aimed at discovering prohibited objects in accordance with these Visiting Regulations and eliminating risk. Entry inspections and examinations are also related to brought luggage and allows for the inspection of individually brought items. The organizing or security service, as well as the police, have the right to inspect, including using technical equipment, those persons who due to any suspicion of the prior
consumption of alcohol or other addictive substances or who are suspected of bringing in weapons or other dangerous objects or substances that could cause a risk of fire or could pose a security risk for the event.
4. It is forbidden to bring any items into the Arena which could in any way endanger the safety of persons and/or their property located within the premises. The stadium owner, the organizing or security service and, in individual exceptional cases, also a person authorized by the Owner are entitled to decide on which items are banned from being brought into the Arena.
5. Any person who cannot prove their authorization to visit or enter the Arena, or any person who represents a security risk according to these Visiting Regulations, or any person who refuses to submit to an entry inspection or examination, shall not be allowed entry into the Arena and/or he/she will be escorted from the Arena. The organizer reserves the right to reject entry into the Arena by any person who has been refused entry into the same of similar types of events in the Czech Republic due to his/her unsafe behavior by a public authority or by similar event organizers. The organizer also reserves the right to reject entry into the Arena by any person who has been rejected entry into any club stadium of any other Czech football club. Persons who are denied entry are not entitled to any refund.
6. Workers employed in the stadium are allowed entry into the stadium at all times.
7. For the purposes of supplies and entry by suppliers into the stadium, please enter through entrance no. 1 via U Slavie Street and through the underground garages accessible from Vladivostocká Street.
8. Accredited visitors – journalists are usually allowed entry into the premises 2 hours prior to the start of each event through a private entrance. Changes to this system are possible by agreement between the event promoter and the operator of the premises. A specific regime is set based on the character of the event.
Section 5: Behavior within the Arena
1. Each visitor to the Arena is required to behave in such a way that his/her actions will not cause any damage to the Arena, its equipment, or to any other person´s property or health, and each visitor is also obliged to maintain cleanliness and order throughout the Arena. Each visitor is also obliged to not restrict or inconvenience any other persons attending an event that is currently underway in the Arena.
2. Visitors are obliged to follow the orders and instructions given by ushers, marshals or the security service, as well as the police, fire brigade, ambulance service and announcer.
3. When inside the Arena´s premises, visitors to the Arena must respect general rules of good behavior and good practice, i.e. especially decency and courtesy, and are obliged to refrain from engaging in any demonstrations promoting interpersonal, racist, religious or political intolerance. By violating or disregarding this provision, a visitor has clearly perpetrated prohibited conduct and may be immediately escorted from the Arena’s premises without prior warning and without a refund of any kind.
4. All entrances and exits, as well as escape routes from the Arena, must be kept free and clear at all times and each visitor to the Arena is obliged to adjust his/hers behavior to facilitate this.
Section 6: Prohibitions
1. It is forbidden for stadium´s visitors to bring into the Arena or keep on the Arena´s premises the following items or other items of a similar nature or purpose:
a/ racist, defamatory, vulgar or immoral propaganda materials, especially stickers,
b/ all items that can be used as cutting, hitting or stabbing weapons,
c/ sprays, corrosive, flammable and coloring substances or other containers with substances that affect a person’s health,
d/ matches, lighters or other tools to create fire,
e/ bottles, cups/bowls, jugs, cans/tins or other items made from brittle, fragile or exceptionally hard materials,
f/ bulky items such as ladders, stools, chairs, boxes, prams, car seats or helmets,
g/ fireworks/firecrackers, flares, smoke bombs, and other pyrotechnic items, including the corresponding equipment,
h/ poles (also which are used for flags) or banners with the exception of those explicitly authorized by the Owner,
i/ mechanically or by other means powered instruments causing excessive noise, the Owner can make an exception to this prohibition (e.g. regarding choreography and cheering),
j/ alcoholic drinks, drugs of any kind or narcotics,
k/ animals (except for guide, assistance or service dogs with the exception of those explicitly authorized by the Owner),
l/ laser pointers or similar electronic devices,
m/ suitcases, large bags or rucksacks,
n/ cameras, camcorders and other devices for the purpose of professional audio or video recording, with the exception of those explicitly authorized by the Owner,
o/ one’s own food and beverages with the exception of baby food and beverages for persons with special diabetic needs and allergies, which the visitor must be able to prove.
2. Also, visitors are forbidden to:
a/ assert, spread or publicly express racist, defamatory, vulgar, abusive, provocative or immoral gestures, slogans or images,
b/ climb or climb over structures or equipment not intended for general use, in particular facades, fences, walls, fencing around the pitch, barriers, lighting equipment, camera stands, trees, pillars of any kind and roofs,
c/ enter or even attempt to enter an area that is prohibited for entry by visitors (for example the pitch, interior spaces, areas restricted for functionaries, administration buildings),
d/ throw items or liquids of any kind onto the pitch or spectator areas,
e/ start a fire, light or blast pyrotechnical products (such as fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, petards),
f/ cause damage to the Arena’s equipment or facilities,
g/ sell tickets or any merchandise without permission,
h/ write or paint on structures, facilities or pathways in the Arena or cover them with posters, leaflets or stickers,
i/ perform bodily functions outside the toilets or contaminate the Arena in any other way, especially by throwing things or trash away,
j/ drive on paths or any other areas without special permission,
k/ use photography or make audio or video recordings for commercial reasons from the Arena´s premises and during events without the prior written permission of the Owner,
l/ obscure advertising panels located in the stadium with banners, flags or in any other way,
m/ violate an imposed Arena entry ban,
n/ smoke or use electronic cigarettes within the premises of the Arena. In the case of a breach of this prohibition, the visitor may be asked by the organizing or security service to discontinue this behavior or to leave the premises. Visitors are explicitly obliged to obey such commands,
o/ attack/jeopardize/threaten other visitors to the Arena, the organizer of events (i.e. members of the organizing and security service as well as the police) or representatives of UEFA, FAČR and SK Slavia Praha – fotbal a. s.,
p/ cover one’s face with a scarf, mask or by other any other means to make his/hers identification difficult or impossible at the entrance or during his/her stay at the stadium,
q/ prevent other visitors from moving around the Arena, especially block stairs leading from corridors to galleries.
r/ collecting, transmitting, creating or disseminating any information, data or data relating to the development of matches, behavior or any other factor or fact in any match or making any sound, image or audiovisual recording or material in any match (whether using electronic devices or otherwise) for the purpose of any form of betting, gambling or commercial activity not previously authorized or for any other purpose in violation of these Terms. Exceptions to this prohibition are cases where the competition organizer and the Club expressly grant authorization or permission to do so. Mobile phones may only be used for personal, private use.
3. Anyone who violates or attempts to violate any of the above-mentioned prohibitions or restrictions, including prohibitions or restrictions arising from section 6 subsection 1 and/or subsection 2 of these Visiting Regulations, is obliged for each individual violation of an obligation to pay to the Owner a contractual fine in the amount based on section 6 subsection 4 of these Visiting Regulations, unless such violation or attempt of such violation gives rise to pay a contractual fine to the organizer of the event held in the Arena. Contractual fines are payable upon notice being served from the Owner within 5 days from deliverance of the notice. By acknowledging these Visiting Regulations, all visitors take into account and give consent that the amount of contractual fines in accordance with section 6 subsection 4 of these Visiting Regulations are appropriate for the circumstances and meaning of the secured obligations. The Owner is authorized, in addition to contractual fines, to require that anyone who violates the above-mentioned prohibitions and limits, also be legally liable for all damage that has been caused by the prohibited behavior, in all its extent (section 2050 act 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, is not applicable) and to remove the object that caused the damage or gave rise to the harmful condition.
Furthermore, the Owner is also entitled (in connection with the security, safety and order of events held in the Arena) to prohibit for a limited time or based on the severity of the violation,
permanently deny entrance into the Arena by anyone who violates the provisions of these Visiting Regulations or/and the above-mentioned prohibitions or restrictions.
Owner explicitly warns the visitors, that:
• In case of throwing any object or liquid of any kind onto the playing field, the responsible person will be banned from entering the Arena for a minimum of 2 years, the chairman of the board of directors may, on the application of the person on whom this prohibition has been imposed, decide that, this ban will be pardoned after voluntary payment of the amount of CZK 100,000,
• In case of starting a fire, lighting or blasting pyrotechnical products, which will lead to the match´s interruption or which will put other visitors in danger, the responsible person will be banned from entering the Arena for a minimum of 2 years; in case repeated similar behavior, the responsible person will be banned from entering the Arena for 10 years.
• In case of any unauthorized entrance or attempt to enter the playing field, the offender will be banned from entering the Arena for at least 5 years; the chairman of the board of directors may, on the application of the person on whom this prohibition has been imposed, decide, that this ban will be pardoned after voluntary payment of the amount of CZK 200,000,
• In case of an attack on any organizer or functionaries of UEFA, FAČR or SK Slavia Praha – fotbal a.s. the responsible person will be banned entry into the Arena for life. The lifetime ban will also be imposed in cases where the responsible person attacks, threatens or jeopardizes the life or health of other visitors to the Arena.
4. Anyone who violates the prohibitions or restrictions resulting from:
• section 6 subsection 1 paragraph c), d), e), f), h), i), k), m) n) or/and o) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 1,000,
• section 6 subsection 1 paragraph a), j) or/and l) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 5,000,
• section 6 subsection 1 paragraph b), g) or/and r) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 25,000,
• section 6 subsection 2 paragraph g), j) or/and l) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 5,000,
• section 6 subsection 2 paragraph b), h), i) or/and n) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 10,000,
• section 6 subsection 2 paragraph a), e), f), k), p) or/and q) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 25,000; in case of the violation regarding the prohibition of lighting or blasting pyrotechnical products (such as fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, petards), which will be part of choreography and which will not lead to the match´s interruption or which will put other
visitors in danger, is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 5,000,
• section 6 subsection 2 paragraph c), d), m) or/and o) of the Visiting Regulations is obliged to pay to the Owner for each individual violation a contractual penalty in the amount of CZK 50,000.
5. Anyone who has been fined in accordance with these Visiting Regulations is entitled to ask the chairman of the board of directors to reduce or remove the fine in case of exceptional circumstance.
Section 7: Sales and Advertising
Business activities, the distribution or sales of newspapers, magazines, printed materials, or advertising brochures, as well as the storage of items inside the Arena, is only permitted with the express written consent of the Owner.
Section 8: Organizers’ Rights / Supervision
1. Any authorized representative of the Owner, and during events also the organizing and security service, as well as the police, have the right to act as the organizer. With respect to these Visiting Regulations the organizer of each event is authorized to act as the Owner (after agreement with the Owner). The rights of the organizer of each event, including the right to claim damages, remain intact.
2. In case of force majeure or a decision by a relevant public authority or authority directing the relevant completion of a closed-session stadium that is not allowed to be attended by general spectators for an individual match or matches, to which the owners of a season ticket/owner of season tickets – members of the Slavia Club would otherwise be entitled, Slavia Praha – fotbal a.s. is entitled to exclude season tickets/season tickets – members of the Slavia Club who are related to this issue entry into the match. Slavia Praha – fotbal a.s. is obliged regarding this measure to inform the owners of season tickets/ owners of season tickets – members of the Slavia Club at www.slavia.cz with enough time prior to the match. Owners of season tickets/owners of a season ticket – Slavia Club members do not have the right to a substitute ticket, sale or refund price of the price of their season ticket/season ticket – membership to the Slavia club.
Section 9: Damage Liability/Service fault
1. All visitors enter and use the Arena at their own risk. Legal representatives are responsible for persons under 18 years of age. The Owner is responsible only for damage to health or material damage caused by the willful or grossly negligent conduct by their employees or persons in a similar employment relationship.
2. Visitors are obliged to report any injury or damage immediately to the event organizer or to the Owner.
3. Complaints about services are dealt with in accordance with the complaints policy of the organizer of each event.
Section 10: Unlawful Conduct
1. Any person who violates these Visiting Regulations will not be allowed entry into the Arena, may be escorted from the Arena without reimbursement and banned from entering the Arena in accordance with the conditions of these Visiting Regulations. The same applies to persons who
are obviously under the influence of alcohol or other addictive substances. If there is any suspicion of a criminal offence or other misdemeanor, a criminal or misdemeanor complaint may be filed. The validity of a season ticket/ all season tickets of the person who is present in the Arena based on a season ticket and who violates the provisions of these Visiting Regulations, might be terminated. The responsible person also might be denied entry into the Arena. Any person who violates such denial to entry into the Arena will be fined CZK 50,000.
2. Actions against section 6 subsection 1 and/or section 2 of these Visiting Regulations and in accordance with section 6 subsection 3 of these Visiting Regulations are fined in the amount stated in section 6 subsection 4 of these Visiting Regulations.
3. The measures according to section 10 subsection 1 of these Visiting Regulations do not give any rights and excludes claims (e.g. refund of entry fee) made by the affected person against the Owner or organizer.
4. The Owner´s and organizer’s rights remain unaffected.
Section 11: Protection of personal data
1. All information regarding the processing of personal data, which the Owner in the function as the administrator of personal data, is listed in a document entitled Principles of personal data processing. This document is also available at the following web address: https://www.slavia.cz/files/Eden_Zasady-zpracovani-osobnich-udaju.pdf.
Section 12: Effectiveness
1. These Arena Visiting Regulations are effective from 1 st of July 2022 and they replace the Visiting Regulations that were effective from 1st of November 2019.
2. In the case of Champions League and UEFA Cup matches, the internationally applicable UEFA rules that these matches are fully subject to shall also apply. By acknowledging these Visiting Regulations, each visitor also affirms that he/she also fully and properly acknowledges these UEFA rules, that he/she understands them and also that he/she agrees to them, which implies all their contents and all their conditions, and he/she pledges to respect them and to abide by them and also he/she considers to be fully personally bound by them.
In Prague on 1 st of July 2022
Ing. Jaroslav Tvrdík m.p. Ing. Rastislav Takáč m.p.
Chairmen of board of directors 1st Vice-Chairman of board of directors